View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 01:01 PM
TymeToShine

Default sewing room progress

After about 6 months of major overhauling on everything from the electrical to tearing the walls off and re-doing them and then releveling the floors....I am actually in my very first sewing room.
It is definately not done yet...but I am excited about what I do have at this point.
My machine is presently on folding tables as is my cutting mat....that will change to a seperate cutting table and a sewing table hubby will build to recess my machine in so all is flush. YAY!
We did get a bench built for my accuquilt cutter which has been in a box - never used yet - since last July. Yay!
Hubby is presently working on my grandma's sewing cabinet to get my Janome recessed in it. It will set along one of the walls along with Hubby's grandma's treadle machine.
Of course, the first area hubby finished was a special bed for Riska, one of our wire fox terriers, to lay on and look out over the front yard where all the squirrels play.
Please ignore all the tubs of stuff...hopefully it will all fit in the cabinets we are going to build.
Attached Thumbnails sewing.jpg   accuquilt.jpg   puppy.jpg