Old 04-13-2012, 02:28 AM
goldsberry921

How awesome you both got to meet and spend time with one another!! Beautiful quilts too!!!

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 View Post
I have just arrived home from my trip to Melbourne to meet urgodschild2 (Barb) at the Quilt Show. What a fantastic day we had and oh my it was a delight to meet another such friendly and lovely quilter. We talked, looked at gorgeous quilts, talked some more over coffee, walked around the huge array of different shops and bought some little goodies along the way.

Of course, during the day we swapped our Dolls Quilts and here are pics - the first one is of the front of our quilts - me on the left holding the DQ Barb made for me and Barb on the right holding my DQ to her. The second pic is the back of the quilts - my DQ from Barb is double-sided to show spring in USA and autumn (fall) in Australia - just how amazing is this quilt.

We had such a lovely day and it was a little sad that it had to end. But Barb's next visit to Australia will hopefully include a trip to Tasmania and I can show her our lovely State.