Old 04-15-2012, 05:27 AM
mmb195152

I am enjoying starting my day with checking out the newest doll quilts on this thread. Every time I think, "oh, this is my favorite", I see another awesome one, that changes my mind! I am still working on mine to send to my partner, but I am excited about what is being created.

Krystyna, I am very interested in your comment about using your embroidery machine to do quilting. What a great idea! Will that work on larger quilting projects too? I have been thinking about whether I would like an embroidery machine or not, but this idea puts more interest in getting one.

Finances are an issue, and I have sewing machines I love. Any ideas about a reasonable embroidery machine that would work for me? I have never done embroidery. Anyone? I am a novice quilter, learning lots every day. Right now I have only done SITD with my quilting. Thanks to everyone from whom I am learning every day! Mary

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Here's my doll quilt sent to Ladybug 1938. I finally started using my embroidery machine for quilting and was happy with the results!