Old 04-15-2012, 11:10 AM
Everose

Greetings ladies!!! Well the bacc. show and receptions were wonderful. So good to see daughter. WOW! She even had a dress on. Lots of food/baked goods and such came back home with us. Not as many people to the after reception, but it was fun.

KSellers - you are my type of lady. Love the blacks and whites. In fact, I drewled (SP) over your boarder fabric.

Sunliten - you made my day. Both Dh and I love the Janet E books and went to see the movie. But for the life of me I couldn't come up with Grandma M's real name. Thank you!!! Also have a treadle machine that DH purchased at a garage sale for $5. It has been sitting here for over a year, because he was going to fix the drawers, get new belt and then sell it. I think he dated it 1892. I maybe will have to look at it to see what it reallly is.

I went to 2 fabric stores while gone. Told DH it was mine turn (he went to Harbor Freight the last time he was in Fargo). So I found some "purpose" purchases and then some "fun" ones for me. Now I get to start playing. Today I have been downstairs in the "sewing" section of the basement, trying to organize. 9 months ago today Mom came to live with us and my sewing room went downstairs in piles. Haven't found the fabric for DD's quilt or the sudoka quilt top that I want to finish. Oh well, I will need to go through some more boxes. My goal is to find the table down there in the next week. DH will be out of state for conference so I will be able to "putter" around to my hearts delight.

Can't wait for the last clue. But have started thinking about the next mystery. There were lots of fabrics that I wanted to buy, but will wait Judy to find out what the new one will be.