Old 04-25-2012, 04:50 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

As JanRN would say .... yipppeeeeeee!!! my favourite morning of the week (OK, the yippppeeeeee was my own touch!)

Honchey ... Your PPPPP speak totally of Easter (that'd be Perfect PP'd in Purple)!! So much motion in the background, the FC horses bodies, the points and with the stars, that the whole block really looks like it's spinning.

Anael ... Looks like you and Honchey were working together on Ella's! And your Eastertide looks so Easter'ish and Spring'ish! Great FC and PPing!

JanRN ... What a lovely tribute to y our Dad's flowers and I'm glad you switched the block up, so that you didn't lose those beautiful hyacinths. I can almost smell them now! And more flowers for Ella. You've really mastered PPing! Glad you have an internet connection nearby to your Mom ... how is she doing?

I'm always amazed at different fabrics, and placements, and how blocks can look so different. I had to shrink the page way down in size so I could get JanRN's Ella's up on the screen at the same time as the others ... to convince myself it really was the same block. And yes it is ... just takes on such a different look that my eyes were being tricked! All are beautiful!!!!!!