Old 04-29-2012, 05:36 PM
NinaLemon

I'm feeling the same way about the May DQ. I scrapped my first attempt, it was BAD, LOL. Not sure that my second attempt is chaotic, but it is different from how I normally work. I thnk I'll try some hand embroidery. I have always wanted to try it!

Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
Step away for a day to work on my May DQ, which I might add is not an easy task, chaos, please........ Actually my husband was laughing it up as I struggled to come up with chaos, he said I love you hon, but you don't do chaos very well. lol Should take him up to my sewing room, I'll show him chaos . I know themes are optional, thought it would be good for me to peek out of my box. You would have thought God could have spared one "artsy/fartsy brain cell for me, oh well... I am pretty happy with it so it was a day well spent! Love that you can try new things and not get beat with a wet noodle on this board. I thought I might try a little hand quilting, we'll see if these sausage fingers of mine remember how to rock a needle!
Such beautiful DQ's , the twister, the 3D, the hand pieced pink and brown and the fish mug rug, wonderful ladies!
Have a great evening everyone!