Old 05-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Whigrose

Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
...Deb...I wanna see!! Post the picture!! And I AM on the 12 step program....it's 12 steps from the back of my car to the door!!
OH my! I don't think the moderators would like the acronymn I would be writing down right now, but suffice it to say, I'm lol.

I asked the seller to send me a pic of the machine without the cover. It was taking a very long time, too long. I went back to CL and the listing was gone :-( I sent a text to seller and her response was her dh thinks the machine is worth more than the asking price so she removed the posting. Table and cover indicated a what might have been a pretty little New Home.

I'm okay with it. But I really wished the one a week or so back worked out. Don't often see Weeds advertised :-(

I'm in the midst of a thousand "gotta do's" right now (that just happen to have priority) but what I REALLY want to do is get the shuttle area cleaned out and wind the bobbin with fresh thread on the newly acquired 128 electric. I want to hear what she sounds like.

Come on May 20th! (Day after the wedding.) I got machines, cabinets, reports and quilts backing up here.

best,
d - 12 steps my &^%! <bsg>