Old 05-10-2012, 08:49 PM
burchquilts

Originally Posted by sapdoggie View Post
burchquilts- here is a great big HUG and Kiss from my dgs to make you all better.
Prayers from me are right behind.
Let us know if you need anything. We are here for you
... I LOVED LOVED LOVED them kisses & hugs! And they were much appreciated! I went & had my MRI (& super yummy lunch & fabric shopping... yay!) today. I won't know anything about it till Monday probably because since my MD is pregnant, she takes Fridays off (if I were her, I'd take Monday thru Friday off so I didn't have to listen to whiners like me, but... that's just me). So, until I hear anything, I think I'll just remain deep in denial.
Have any of y'all had an MRI? They are very, very loud & annoying. And tiny. And as I was encased in this large machine, I wondered if that was what it felt like to be married to me... bombarded by a tiny, noisy, annoying thing. What do you think?

I'll keep you kids & kiddies all apprised. I feel good enough to get all my fabrics fumbled & ironed & cut & around tomorrow.

Thank you for being so sweet to me. You gals rock!!! Each & every single one of you! And I love y'all & there ain't nothin' you can do about it!