Old 05-27-2012, 08:51 AM
IrelandDragonQuilting

I wish I would of kept up with this forum! My partner and I agreed to keep our quilts a surprise. I just redid her border the first one I did was just to much for the quilt, because the quilt itself is pretty 'active'. I wish I could post a photograph but I don't want to spoil the surprise for her. I hope it is what she wants, I have worked really hard on this. I just have to now start getting it sandwiched and then quilted. I am not good at machine quilt and even worse with the handquilting because of my hands. But unfortunately I cannot afford a professional longarm quilter. and I do honestly believe my partner will love it because I made it just for her. If not she can lie to me HEHEHE . anyways I have truly enjoyed looking at everyone's photographs and wow! This was definitely an awesome idea, and I am glad to see that no quilter will be left behind in this swap. Now I am going to say I am so excited to get a quilt that is made just for me, I have ALWAYS wanted someone to make me a quilt. I have some doll quilts, which are wicked cute, but this I am so incredibly excited about!!! OK enough rambling..