View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 09:00 AM
jlm5419

Hello all. I am hoping someone here can point me in the right direction for some help. I received a Singer CE-350 embroidery/sewing machine for Christmas, 2009, so it is less than 3 years old. Once I became accustomed to its idiosyncrasies, it was a lot of fun and I kept it humming. However, on my latest project, a tablecloth for my DDIL, the designs are misaligned. I took it to the store where I bought it February 13, for servicing, explaining carefully what the problem was. The repair guy returned it to the store mid-May, while I was out of town. I paid the regular service fee of $99.95 when I returned May 21.

The repair guy is supposedly an authorized Singer repair person, but all he did was the regular service, cleaning and oiling. He did tell me at one point that he was having trouble figuring out what was wrong with it, but I assumed when he returned it that it would be fixed. The designs are still misaligned, and I am in a quandary. If I take it back to the same guy, will it be gone for another 3 months? Will he fix it this time? Will I have to send it to someplace else? I still have the original box, so shipping shouldn't be a problem, but I'll be without my machine!
I'm attaching a photo of a design done AFTER servicing.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]339055[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_0728s.jpg