View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 01:18 PM
QuilterMomma

Some pretty blocks posted. I am so sorry i am not done with mine. I am "on the list" several places of course. You can see what I was working on posted in the Quilts for Quilters swap. It is finished now onto these then the other big projects as well as letting hand heal form overuse. To date on my report:

Missing f8s from:
buddy's mom and tildemae

Missing grownup blocks from:
MdmSew'n'Sew, NDQuilts, and quiltingnonie

Buddy's mom, I received my grownup from you but i do not have your f8? I have kept each f8 in its envelope and all the envelopes attached to f8 and grownup block. Not sure what may have happened, but it is not here. Am I missing something also on yours tildiemae? same scenerio.

Oh my goodness, I am so in love with all these grownup blocks I have received. I will try and photo them all this weekend and post them. My hand is very swollen so i have to behave otherwise DH may put me on permanent restrictions, like he really could stand me if he did. I will be working on these this weekend and i hope to finish them. i have two done right now, third in works. Thank you ladies for the wonderful work.