Old 06-04-2012, 08:17 AM
yayaquilts

Judy, hope you are feeling better really soon. I, too, am under the weather, which is no fun and as much as I have been wanting to sew, I just haven't been able to do any. Boo.

Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
Im confused am I cutting D or E for step 3 ??
Ok, I am confused too. Sorry my brain is fuzzy, too, and my tummy is a little crampy....still recovering from my ovarian cyst removal (removal of ovaries and tubes, too) from last Tuesday. Felt really good Sat and Sun-did a lot of standing and walking around for my DGD's 1st birthday party, and now I'm suffering a little setback... (biopsy came back benign-no cancer or precancerous cells, YEA!!!)

Need clarification: In the step 3 directions it says: "using the 2 1/2" squares, sew together a background C and a sashing D." So we are NOT using any fabric E in this step, correct? (I'm confused by the "sashing D" wording, since I've read the sashing is fabric E!)

Can't believe how so many of you are all caught up on this mystery train. Love all the fabric combos I've seen. Although I would love to socialize in the club car, and enjoy all the goodies, I've been stuck in my cabin, resting so I can get back to my sewing!!!! Soon.....