Old 06-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
Love the ideas about a new adventure - the most exciting is the mystery involved.

Jenniky - our LQS had a wild west themed retreat a while back and they played poker for FQ; it was a great hit and one they have incorporated into several other retreats.

Stretch your imagination - what would our FQ bandit look like?
Oh wow Dabbler, I would have loved that retreat. I agree with PokerDiva "Johnny Depp" can Rob our mystery train any time. I would even give up my Precious Paisley fabric to him just to be so close. Haha.. what a fantasy

Sheri Im not sure Sunliten's stash would fit in a steamer trunk. Rumor has it we are pulling an extra car just to haul it along. I don't know if I could relax on a cruise after six years in the Navy I would always be on watch while we are at sea. That's the reason I have never gone on a civilian cruise line. I would be expecting that at any moment someone would toss "Charlie" overboard and we would be running a drill to save him. Luckily the entire time I was in we never lost anyone overboard so we only had to go out and retrieve the Dummy Charlie.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]341427[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails uss-dixon.png   uss-dixon.png