View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 07:33 PM
KSue

They are comic book cards and I purchased them at a comic book store. Mine cost $11 for 100 plus tax. I purchased 400 cards and used every last one. If you check My messy sewing room post- you will see what it used to look like. Another board member suggested the comic book cards and I liked the idea. The more you put on the shelf the straighter they stand. I got tired and just started putting mine the other way and it looks fine. I would suggest just making a post and ask for suggestions, you will get a lot of response from members like I did. Good luck and show us!
Originally Posted by huntersgrammie View Post
nice room i am in the process of setting up my first quilt/sewing room. do you have any suggestions i can use. as well how do you get the fabric to stand up on the shelves like that. i went a little overboard when in the states this winter and came back with over 100 yards of fabric so i have a little to store, lol, any suggestions there. i have a bookshelf, a bookshelf/dresser and a sewing table that folds up into a cube with storage in that. so what would you recommend for purchasing useful items. i also have alot of swedish weaving fabric and wool to store as well. i could go on but i will stop here for now. thanks for liistening.