View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:10 AM
QuilterMomma

I just posted photos of all the blocks I received and mailed to everyone. I have attached the link to my signature line so you may go and look if like. I did make most everyone's the star block because i was working to perfect it and found I truly enjoyed making that block so went with it. Plus, I was able to find colors to match your fabric. That is also why I wanted to keep them because they looked so nice together on my design wall.

I have not heard if you have received your blocks yet.
jahaper
lovingizabella
NDQuilts
tildiemae

I have not received three blocks back yet: ms. jacqueline because she just got my f8, mdmsewnsew and not sure of the third. I have enough fabric to make one block from me for Shekenah's quilt. And yes, it will be the shining star block also.
Thank you ladies for the wonerful blocks again. Now to go shopping for some sashing and setting blocks. to make the quilt pop even more. She is going to love this surprise in her Christmas presents this year or if I am lucky enough to get done in November will be her birthday present. In case you did not know which child this is, she is my avatar right now.

Last edited by QuilterMomma; 06-28-2012 at 08:12 AM.