View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Cyndi H

Interesting...I just went through my chart, and then went to the member search page here on the board. You can search for a member, and then look at the posts that member has made. I found 2 people who said they'd mailed out all their blocks, so I checked my little book where I keep track of photos I'd taken of incoming blocks--sure enough, I's just forgotten to check them off on my chart. I found another 5 or 6 who'd said they were busy working on their blocks, so I'm looking forward to eventually seeing them.

But then I found one who has never ever posted in this forum at all but is busy in many other swaps, and another who hasn't posted here since March.

This made me realize that _I_ need to post more often, too, so people can know the status of their swap items. So, here's my update for July 3:

Still have not received blocks from
babeyruth
cuppy
EagleOneOwl2u2
girlscouts1
Lillie
masimmons
pinklotus
saraaev

And while I know the mailing deadline isn't until the 15th, I just want to let those gals know I'm leaving on vacation on the 16th and won't be back until October 8th. This means I might not be able to acknowledge your block until then. My daughter will be picking up our mail, but sometimes people don't put their names on the envelopes for her to tell me who we've received mail from. Sorry for such a long post!!