View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 04:26 PM
DogHouseMom

Mine has arrived ... after much travel Not only did it come from the UK - but it went to Washington first, then back to Chicago. We had a bit of a mix-up ... but all is well and my needle case is PERFECT!!!!

Our wonderful hostess Caroline made my case and she made the most perfect case that suits me to a T. I had mentioned to her that it would be cool to get a case that represented where it came from (ie Peaches from Georgia, Maple Leafs from Toronto ... etc) so look what I got!!!

Needle case with British flag ... inside has RWB panels for pins and needles!!
3 F8's in beautiful greens and browns
Welsh Hand Dyed green floss
A marking pencil
And a candy bar ... which I'm sorry to say is in the freezer so couldn't be photographed. We have suffered a week long of over 100 degree (37c +) days and the candy bar felt more like a tube of toothpaste than a candy bar! It was completely squishy. Not to worry ... it will freeze and be enjoyed
A post card from her town, Bury St. Edmunds. I've actually BEEN to BSE ... Caroline lives about 10 miles or so from my Step Daughter!!

My husband was happy to see "his" flag come home especially so close to the 4th of July (or as he calls it - A big to-do about a cuppa)
Attached Thumbnails received-case.jpg  

Last edited by DogHouseMom; 07-06-2012 at 04:28 PM.