Thread: Quirky Habits
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 12:45 PM
burchquilts

Originally Posted by mrs theo View Post
The toilet paper and paper towels have to be placed so they roll from the top down! I've been known to rearrange these at my daughter's and friend's houses...so pathetic!
When my DD was still living at home, she & I would nearly wear the rolls out, switching them around. She likes them like you do -- I like the opposite. I also turn the labels on my cans out. And do the egg thing so they're balanced in the carton. And I also stack my pans (& my dishes) by size.

You want weird? I take my glasses off when I go to the bathroom. I have no idea why. I just do.

I flip my folded towels so one fold is on one side & the next towel, the fold is opposite it (does that make sense?). I don't think of that as odd (tho everyone else around me does) -- I think of it as handy because then the stack is even. If you put all the folds on one side, the side is higher than the other side & doesn't fit on the shelf evenly.

Really, I have so many little tics/quirks that mine alone could be their own thread here on the board... LOL!