View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 04:46 AM
daisey

I sent 3 fabrics and she said she had it marked that she recieved it, but she thinks she may have sent to wrong person since I didnt get it..One fabric was roosters, one was a black background with very bright sea creatures on it and the third was light green fabric with white dogwood looking flowers and also had light pink in it..
I can send Rosey Sue another piece of the roosters if she wants to make another since that is the only fabric I have left,,,I was just wondering id anyone got a block that wasnt theirs...one lady did send me a block that someone sent her by mistake but I marked that ladies off so It wasnt Rosey Sue.
Ever since the forum changed how to load pictures Ive had problems...I am a long arm quilter and used to post pictures of my work on the forum for the customers here but now I dont even do that,,,I really am ok not getting a block from Rosey just a bit bummed but not mad or upset all, things happen.
So maybe someday it will show up...Miracles do happen. Never had mail lost...Thanks for asking! happy Saturday everyone!