Old 07-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Anastasia

Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
Anastasia, you are a trip!!! I had to lol at your kitty treat story. While I don't actually own a cat, the next door neighbor's cat thinks she owns me. She follows me around like a puppy and will grab my pant leg or get in front of me so I cannot get in the house through the sliding glass doors. She LOVES those treats, so I thought your kitties would, too. Guess I was right, huh? Stella take the bag and throws it around on the patio, trying everything possible to get it to self-open. She is hilarious.

The video was very unusual, but minus the language was entertaining. I tried wathcing the clean version, too, but it was not nearly as amusing, and I quit partway through so I doubt the shoes were as good as in the original.

I have not done a lot of quilting of blocks - preferring art type quilts and I have never done anything with triangles and on point. BUT, I WILL do that someday. And I do not have the patience to hand quilt - I admire you for wanting an Aunt Becky and I hope you get good use out of it. I'm susceptible to Michaels, JoAnns, Beverly, Hobby Lobby, drug stores, and office supply stores!!! I deliberately stay away form infomercials!!!

What kind of baby things do you make? Crocheted items? I have a great baby afghan pattern and am making 2 at once right now. Will post pictures when I'm a bit further along. The pattern was free - even better!!!

Yep, I'm a berry person, also. Hoping I get Krystyna as an SP someday to get some of her specialty jams. OK, time to go deadhead my front yard rose bushes (16 of them) and the bouganvilla that grows like a weed every week!!
Well.. now that the dog has tasted his treats, the kitten also thinks those are hers. The kitten is stalking the dog around the house but then hides when he comes near. She thinks she blends in with laundry. But then when he's not looking, tries to get into his treat bag.
I make my mom put a bag of that brand of treat in every SP box she has that owns a kitty. Hehe I usually make some homemade dog biscuits for her and she puts in some too but am a little too lazy to make for my own. They're time consuming and don't last long if I make them in advance cause my dog is a garbage gut haha.
I don't mind triangles and so far don't lose my points but don't like these outside triangles. I'm wondering if the pattern didn't tell me an incorrect size.. who knows.

I also love office supply stores.. I will wander them for hours just wishing I could bring it all home with me. and craft stores. and fabric stores.

I don't know how to crochet and my knitting is still learning. I made some fleece booties, hats, mittens. Some stuffed toys. Some blankets. some bibs.. I like making the toys. I just hate the sewing them closed after you stuff them. Don't look at my stitches and it's ok haha.

Love free patterns!