Thread: Pass the Block
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 06:56 AM
rfbrazell

Carsey, Judy and My Sis the Diva,

That is a real blessing from God. The owner of the shop where I got the machine and he appoligized up and down and said that Viking has a new CEO and she has made customer satisfaction. So when Ron the owner called the factory to find out what was going on the CEO said this mas has been waiting too long and that they were having problems finding the part so she said ship him a new one and we will credit your shop. Isn't that awesome.
I won't work Miss Dolly too much, I have a couple of extra swaps in embroidery and then I am going to make my "Hello Dolly Quilt" Yeah.
You should see what Deb digitized for me. Wow! It's a secret, you'll see it when Dolly's quilt is done.
Judy, the Pirate quilt will be in the mail on Friday, payday. It's really great some boy is going to go treasure hunting....LOL
New York Diva, did you get the Duke and Dutchess I sent you, I've been working in organizing my fab's and found some of it. Let me know.
Donna, that patriotic quilt was stunning....love it
All the best
Roberto

Originally Posted by Carsey View Post
Robert..... ooooooo.......wow......a new dolly!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!! Break her in real gentle like. lol. You just have a blast with her!!

Deb: I received the Peter Pan today. It is gorgeous!!!!! You really make it hard to follow your BEAUTIFUL work!!!!

Blessings!
Carole