Old 07-23-2012, 05:01 PM
Havplenty

~ i received a wonderful package from peaceandjoy aka robin. thanks a bunch. i will post pic later.

~ fay congratulations on your great news. i will be one of those who look forward to seeing any pics you may post.

~ peaceandjoy i hope you reconsider leaving the swap. use your mute button and do not pay attention to the chatter if you truly enjoy this swap. post pics if you want and if you don't want to then don't. i never let anyone goad me into doing anything i do not want to do no matter how much they talk about it. and if it helps to know, i skim pages also. there is no way for me to keep up with every line posted. i just hope that i don't miss anything important.

posting pics and posting to this thread has been talked about so much that is has become a bit of an irritant. no matter how much it is brought up, there will only be so many people who post pics and so many who post on the thread. while it may not be fun for some when pics or banter is not posted on the thread, it isn't that way for everyone. some may just want to send and receive the packages and that is enough for them.

this swap should be an enjoyment for all who want to participate and it helps to keep in mind that there is no one standard of enjoyment for all. some will post pics some will not, some will banter some will not. soon enough all of the quiet in the background swappers will leave the swap and it will only be comprised of those who post banter and pics. i wonder then will everyone be happy.

peaceandjoy sent me a wonderful package this month and i would not like to see her leave but..... if she is not feeling welcome here then there are plenty places for her to go play, have fun and feel welcomed.

Last edited by Havplenty; 07-23-2012 at 05:05 PM.