Old 07-24-2012, 02:01 PM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
~ i received a wonderful package from peaceandjoy aka robin. thanks a bunch. i will post pic later.
my package from peaceandjoy was such a joy i should mention all that she sent me:

i received the phenomenal fat quarter quilts book by m'liss, a quilt yearbook magazine, two 1 yd pieces of coordinating cat fabrics from m'liss in browns/blues, 3 batik fq's in blues/greens, 5 fq's in reds & yellows already cut up for my psq's, a beautiful piece of red to yellow ombre fabric, a piece of green fairy frost fabric (i finally get to see this fabric), a purple handmade roll-up to put small things in, a box of herbal tea, 2 pkgs of 28mm rotary blades which i so needed now, a charm that reads loves quilting, a pack of machine needles (also needed), a green & blue stiletto (my first stiletto!!), the cutest magnet, a pkg of trident gum (in my purse now), a lavender sachet from a lavender farm she visited, a vintage looking tin with 4 spools of gutermann thread and 2 wonderful postcards. i hope i didn't forget to list anything.

robin thank you, thank you, thank you for such a wonderfully generous package. i love it all and the bursts of color pegged me good.

mary