Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 11:01 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
Shesh do you ever have one of those days when you are at work
but totally HATE being there because you want to be home sewing?

I NEED to be home sewing today, but I am stuck here until 5pm.
That 4 hours 15 minutes to go. I am on the count down.

Somebody entertain me to help pass the time LOL.
~ how did your interview go? i interviewed for a job i was over qualified for on Wednesday plus i had made double what the starting salary was. i was surprised that i was even called in for the interview but a friend passed my resume along to the hiring manager. we had a great conversation even if i don't get the job. i do hope that one of us get a job real soon.

~ well here is something to laugh about. my central air went out last night so the repair man came today to fix. it was the same hvac guy that had tried to pick me up twice before. now he truly is a cutie, he's serbian, tall, nice accent and about 10-13 yrs younger than me (the cougar in me doesn't mind that at all lol).

but today when he came by i was drenched in sweat, half naked and looking one hot mess. i mean no makeup, hair twisted in a knot, barefoot, tongue hanging out, sweat drenched. a mess. it was about 100 degrees in my apartment. okay so now that he has seen me at my worst, do ya still think he may wanna to go out with me? lol i mean a guy doesn't usually see us like that until after we marry them.