Old 08-11-2012, 07:03 AM
cannyquilter

Could this be ME. I forgive you because I am also a day late sending out because I wanted to make something special and could not get the materials in until yesterday. But package(s) went out first thing this morning. I had to send two packages because weight was too much for one so I am sending magazines in a new package, there will be no note in that one (not allowed to put some much as a compliment slip into printed materials packs) so if it arrives first you will know it is from me.

Originally Posted by Anastasia
sorry international sp (and lori)... i was hit in the head with a 3 hour nap earlier.. forgot that it was the 10th... go to pay for my postage and print a label and my printer tells me its on strike cause it only works when it feel pretty wearing its magenta ink cartridge.. i told it repeatedly dress code for this is strictly black.. which it has plenty of wardrobe for... but noo.. and of course i have no idea where i put my new set of ink.. then i tried to get it to schedule a pickup for tomorrow but the usps website appears to have gone to bed because it was confused about what I wanted it to do and said no token.. Sooo I have to get up early, go to my mom's.. see if their printer is willing to attend a strickly black tie affair and print this out and mail it at their post office. Ohwell. At least I'll be up early enough to start working on editing my final paper which is due tomorrow evening.