Old 08-20-2012, 06:39 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Sorry I've been AWOL this month. The bathroom is finally done. Well, mostly. The important thing is that I was able to take a shower in my own bathroom! Elisabrat, I can't imagine what you are going through with your bathing method and I am ashamed of myself for complaining about my situation.

What lovely packages coming in! Such thoughtful and delightful items in each one. You ladies are really a warm and special bunch and I'm so glad to have met you all in this swap.

TooManyUFOs, it sounds like you had a wonderful, wonderful day. My dh is on vacation for the next two weeks and besides a bit more work in the bathroom, we plan on going fishing in some of our favorite spots. The snappers are getting bigger and there are plenty of kingfish, weakfish and porgies, too.

It's time to go foraging for beach plums! I love hiking in the dunes in our secret beach plum grove. This year I think I am going to put a lot into my dehydrator to use in muffins this winter. Yum!

And now that things are getting somewhat back to normal, I will be able to work on that patriotic quilt for the Joann's employee. Pix soon!

Have a wonderful day, everyone.