Old 08-20-2012, 01:09 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by granny_59 View Post
Dear QuiltE

Thank you so much..........especially for the good laugh!! I was not ironing the blocks at 2 a.m. I ironed Mr Granny`s shirts!!! lol My household is a complete mess. But even at the radio they tell the people to stay away from physical work whenever possible at this heat!? :-) We had again 35 degrees today and it does not feel much cooler at 10p.m.

I bought a whole bolt of the white fabric and lots and lots of 1930`s fabrics, also on this board. At the time I started with the DJ I stopped buying new fabric and after a while DH was asking very concerned whether I had lost my credit card! :-)
And he definately was not in awe, neither of me nor the blocks................he simply doesnt have a clue!! I might have to show him all of your kind responses.

Granny
Now you have me sitting here breaking up in laughter!

Now you are giving me visions of the MrGranny going to work with an iron burn in the back of his shirt, with a suit jacket overtop. To help you, I could always send all these accolades to MrG via email and make his inbox overfloweth! I'm sure that will get his attention!!!!

Now ... what are the plans for all those leftovers? Knowing you, it'll be a mini-DJ
(email will follow and be ready for your morning coffee!)