Old 08-20-2012, 04:37 PM
BuzzinBumble

Oh my did I have a lot catching up to do looking at all these amazing little Amish style quilts. I can't possibly pick a favorite, they are all so terrific! It is really great to see how differently everyone approaches the same task - i LOVE all the inventivenss and variety!

Lynnie - Did you actually make all those lovely solid color quilts in your display for the seniors? If you did - that is amazing and wow do you have talent.

Marybeth - I laughed really hard about your comment "I wish I was tiny and could put it on my own bed!" Is that the ultimate compliment to Needlegrammy or what?

KrisB - i hope you heal up quick! Rotator cuff injuries are a real hard thing to bear.

Krystyna I am so happy you liked the quilt I made for you. And relieved too.
Also - evil grin... I read those hints you dropped along the way and they amount to a pretty good clue, but don't give it away, you sly girl you! So I can hardly wait for your quilt to get here. Hope your bathroom is fixed and you are showering at home once again. Been there and done that. It's amazing what we take for granted.

Last edited by BuzzinBumble; 08-20-2012 at 04:42 PM.