Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Nancy in Louisiana

Default Welcomed home with an RAK!!!

I just returned from a two week trip to Alaska to find a wonderful package from OKsewnsew waiting to welcome me home. After battling with a crowded plane ride and a 2 and a half hour drive home, a 3 hour time change, 4 baskets of dirty clothes, and trying to find all those little things I stuffed everywhere in the suitcases to get home, 300 plus new emails, and a new wireless mouse that doesn't like to "line up" with the screen; I REALLY needed a pick-me-up. She sent me an embroidered angel (which will hang over my embroidery machine to remind me to think "good" ... or at least "better" ... thoughts each time the thread breaks) and bunch of fat quarters already assigned to some dresser scarves and table runners I need to make. But the best part of her RAK is the opportunity to get to know Jean better. Thanks so much.

I've also included a picture for all you ladies who unwillingly experience those short, tropical vacations that tend to leave us wet around the collar. Think cool thoughts!!! Alaska is absolutely amazing, and is truly an untamed frontier.
Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg   302.jpg   380.jpg