Old 08-29-2012, 11:25 AM
SheriR

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
Started swapping, hope to finish tonight. Here are the swaps for the rest of the year, so you can start stock piling your stash.

September -- Winter Holiday with a Noodle Twist of BRIGHTS (get those sunglasses back out)
October -- Passionately Pink with a Noodle Twist of Hodge Podge (anything in your stash, each "set" must be different)
November -- I-Spy with a Noodle Twist of Neutrals
December -- NO SWAP!!! Family time and time for a Break!!!

As for 2013, I'm going to continue to host a few swaps, but not monthly. With a little one and all of my other commitments, it is getting really hard on me to keep this going monthly. Also, I have noticed my swaps are getting smaller and I am guessing it is due to the price of fabric. By going to fewer swaps and longer times to get the fabrics in, it should help on the pocketbook, I know it will for me. I'm going to host 4 swaps next year. The first one will open in January and will be due in my hands by early/mid March. The second one will open at the end of March and will be due in my hand by early/mid June. The third one will be open at the end of June and will be due in my hands by early/mid September. The fourth one will be open at the end of September and due in my hands by early/mid November. Still trying to sort out themes for those swaps, so if you have ideas or swaps that you have really enjoyed over the last year and a half, let me know. So, until then...let's finish this year with a BANG!!!
Sounds good to me!! <3