Old 09-15-2012, 05:24 PM
SharonAnne

Went to JoAnn's today to buy materials for a Craftsy online class I signed up for with Lola Jenkins. I like small art type quilts. I figure long about April 2013 or 2014, I'll be ready to do the class. lol. I just had to use my 20% off of everything (incl sale items) coupon that was expiring today, so I'm all set, no matter when I begin the class. I needed Fabric Medium to set the colors from the colored pencils and several other items I had never used before. What fun. Then on the way home, I braked for a yard sale because I saw an antique sewing machine. It was a bit weathered, but was in a cabinet and the decals were fully intact. It was $50. No, I did not buy it - no place to keep it and no time to clean it up and sell it, but I sure wanted to!!! Today was shopping, tomorrow is hiking at Pebble Beach and Carmel. Weekends go fast!!!!! And tonight I MUST get crocheting on my baby afghan order before the baby arrives. Let's hope she does not deliver early.. Hope everyone here is having a great weekend, too.

Krystyna - Would you please post another photo of the fabric you are looking for? I cannot find your original post or your website address. I found some very pretty bridal veil fabric from Bridal Impressions called Ivory Heather and also White Heather, but I don't think that is what you wanted. It was $24.00 per yard, on special for $10.99 per yard and I had a 20% off coupon. Wish I had been able to contact you while I was at the store. And dumb dumb me forgot to take my camera, so I can't even show you what it looked like.

Last edited by SharonAnne; 09-15-2012 at 05:27 PM.