Thread: Secret santa
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:39 AM
lauriejo

Originally Posted by BrendaK View Post
Are all the cookies and other edible treats counted towards the $20.00, or they just extras? I have never joined a swap before but this sounds like it would be fun. Can't believe what an undertakeing this must be for you. Do you ever have people that you can't match up? I don't mind being more than one persons SS. Look forward to the signups.
Wendy I would be more than happy to SS with you or anyone else. It sounds like almost anything goes. Is that right or does it have to be just quilting things? I would hate to send something to someone who could make whatever I sent better than I could. I know that we all want to be able to enjoy what we receive. Me, I just like getting surprised.
Sorry this is so long. BrendaK
Oh it's not the skill used in the homemade item, it is the idea that someone took the time. Time is the most thing anyone can share, we only have so much and can never get more. So if someone spends a portion of that time in making something just for me, how could I help but love it. Every single time I look at one the the homemade items I've received, it is like getting a hug from that person.

If you look through some posts from previous swaps you will see the wide variety of goodies that are received.