View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 09:17 PM
reneaunoel

I got the magazine reference right off. If my DH had said that, we would have both been rolling on the floor, right there in the store. We both have a sense of humor and it always amazes me when we both catch something said on TV and turn to the other, saying the same thing! Given that he doesn't usually "shop" with me, but he does go to "guard" the car in the parking lot, he never complains about the time I spend browsing. And I agree with quite a few who posted here, every once in a while, he'll come up with a solution or suggestion that totally solves my "creative" block!

Oh, and just for the record, I'm the one who goes shopping for tools at the local DIY shops. He's lost with tools, but he makes sure the car and truck are in good repair. And he provides moral support when I tear into some house or yard project!

To be honest, I'll bet he's thought of asking me WHY I'm buying more idea books, when I already have a stack of them, but then he'll be the first to admit, he enjoys what I create. And he's got his order in for a lap quilt for himself!