Old 10-01-2012, 04:08 AM
Elisabrat

Oh Krystyna I hope you do well at the faire, is it attended big? its that time isnt it for craft fairs and such I forget its been a while since I have been in one. Now its all coming back the late summer Sept rush to make those items in quantities. Ornaments galore and in the end maybe a dozen that didnt find homes .. ah I am glad to be making a couple here for trade and not whipping out 100 of this and that.. egad that makes me tired just thinking on it. Those of you in this crafty circuit more power to you. I would love to see pictures. I can't walk at fairs any longer but I sure miss them and all the pretty things.. pictures girls pictures (and boys too if we have any)

I am oh so ready for halloween but my mind is already on fall turkeys as I need one of those for my girl by mid October. I send a package every month with a wall hanging and some appropriate seasonal goodies. This month she got a huge jar of candy corn and a whole slew of things one can do with them (aka martha stewart like) and she is in glue heaven. I personally am suprised at how many different things one can do with them. Eating them sucks lol so I guess glue is not a bad solution to a horrible candy. I guess its .. indian corn and pumpkins for Thanksgiving? yucko.. give me another idea anyone help? cant do it to her twice..