View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:19 AM
GrannieAnnie

Originally Posted by misseva View Post
I made 16 of these in approx. 1-1/2 hours - and I used my serger and did them assembly line style. But I can't get a full package of kleenex in mine. Have to take about half out of a pkg. in order for them to fit. Did I do something wrong or are my kleenex too fluffy? I know what my sunday school class is getting for christmas.

Maybe we need to widen by a half inch and lengthen by a half or so. Actually, I've not put tissues in mine yet. Hope they aren't all tight.

I've given some to friends already. A set of 3 holiday covers, a set of 3 seasonal covers and a set of 3 pretty covers are going to a chance auction at church. I'm going to gather up a dozen or so for a benefit. I'm going to sell a few at my club meeting tonight with part of the price going back to the club. I've promised my GS all he wants for gifts at school. AND EVERYONE I KNOW, will get one for Christmas. LOL I do have a few masculine ones that might be good for the truck seat if the guys don't want to carry them.

And after 119 completed-----------I've got more laying on my sewing table to be done. Oh, and I did find some of my cut off pants legs. Some gal in our area is real fond of bright, printed, stretch jeans, and bless her heart, she donates them to Goodwill. Made some real cute shopping bags from them-----------now a few tissue covers, too! I wish my computer would let me post pictures-----------a couple are WILD!