View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 07:48 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
Glad you made it work ... you are lucky there were options to move.

Most times there are not, and you are "locked in" whether you like it or not!
This is what I'm afraid of this weekend. Fri and Sat I'm taking a 2 day John Deer class; it's all inclusive which is great on one hand but on the other hand they are using thier machines. I've never used a brother before but most machines are pretty easy to thread and are basic. There are alot of people who don't realize this though. I'm looking forward to using a different machine mainly because alot of these 2 day classes use brother machines and I'd like to learn. We have asigned sitting so there is no getting up and moving. I seem to always get stuck in between 2 people who dont really ask for your help but mumble because they can't figure it out. So of course I'll help if I know how. I'm there to learn why I have experts there to teach so I'm really excited about that part of it. I take an embroidery class each month and look forward to it. Hopefully this weekend I'll get lucky and it'll be all that I signed up for. The main thing I hate is when you are trying to hear the instructor and you have people either talking on their cell phones or to each other.