View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 04:57 AM
Elisabrat

Thank you sweet girl watching me dance wouldnt have been pretty. I can't use my legs as they dont work too well anymore except for standing and hobbling. Its sorta funny dancing from your waist up lol.. I do a lot of the toddler rock and well it is a sight to behold.

Tam moo I had almost purchased some of the light blue in your fabric about 10 times this summer from the stitch sanctuary. they had it on clearance and I wanted it and wanted it and I was good and didnt get it. now I see it in your blocks and well its talking to me AGAIN. I thought of it the whole time when I worked with yours.. that is going to be a very pretty quilt. The bright blue was an excellent choice for that fabric.

Nancia and Nexxus I think you make your blocks and finish them when you can. Just before January if you could.. I will have time in January to sew the quilts together just in time to finish before ANOTHER SWAP! I already picked up envelopes. Talk about ahead of the game. Hey JABA want to swap something? lol I have purple and teal and can make .. something lol.. great way to fill your mailbox! hows about table mats? I will make you a table mat and you can make me ornaments for the senior tree. I NEED ORNIES for this tree (hint hint). calling all elves I need ornaments.

charlotte-marie, I feel the same way it has been a total pleasure working for all of you. I received so many pretty blocks with a good amount still going to sneak there way into my box still. I also received so many little notes with them and I appreciate that very much. Like getting something from a friend.. and this is what this quilt is all about isn't it?