Old 10-16-2012, 07:07 AM
Leota

Originally Posted by Tothill View Post
A quick thank you to all here who have welcomed me to Secret Santa.

I have not been sewing for almost 3 years due to a number of stressful events. I would still fondle fabric and buy a very few pieces, but my mojo was gone.

Since joining SS I have made my giftee 3 items in the last week, as well last night after work I made a rag baby blanket out of stash. It is running through the wash cycle for a second time right now. I am going to a baby shower after work today and decided not to go in on the group gift certificate yesterday afternoon.

There are snippets of fabric and bits of thread all over my house. Yeah! My sewing mojo is back.

Thank you ladies.
YIPPPPEEEE!!!!! have fun!

I have THREE gifts to make as well as lots of mug rugs and TWO quilts (a full size and a twin) And build the machine quilt frame so I can get them quilted...
On top of all that, I have to clear out my storage room completely because we are starting the renovations on the front bathroom making it ADA accessible... ahhhh what am I going to do with all this shtuff!!!!... two sewing machines a 8ft x 4 ft. chalkboard, boxes of books!!!!! Walls have be moved to accomplish the end results