Old 10-23-2012, 09:53 AM
icon17

Originally Posted by Quilted Dogs
This is great work, just love it so much!!!!!! Now wish I had seen or known this before, here u r working so hard to make this and guess what, did u think u might b able to use an old antique bookcase??? w/o having to build this??? I was doing the same thing but using a bookcase I had and it was so nice and old looking, just decided to use it for my quilting room instead........haha....but a thought........I was going to put chicken wire on for doors and then thought of using shutters, did not want my clutter to b seen....enjoy all and so glad I shared with u

Shar
I Did Think of ALL those Ways!! Hunted ALL over My area! Far/Wide/under every Rock! No Luck! I Just Couldn't Find A Thing! SO frustrating Because I know I've Seen Just What I wanted Before
So this is How I did it this time! This is far from the 1st time I've done a thing like this!
I Love to Quilt But This is MY Dare I say FAV thing to DO! Brings back My Memories of DAD Childhood working with Him from Very little, only his 'Hip high' He always had to 'Make DO' showed Me tricks of how to do this or that. Have to Stop or I'll cry!