Old 10-26-2012, 05:33 AM
gardnergal970

I've been lurking the past couple of days. Raked some leaves...many more to go...and have been working on a pieced valence for a friend. I've loved the blocks. QNS, again your imagination translates perfectly with your blocks. I bet you cut quite a picture when you road your Strawberry.
Carrie...no harm no foul. I like your block just as it is. Your phone actually looks like a phone without the quilting.
Mirabelle...beauty as always. When you showed the pic of the assembled quilt, as far as you had gotten, the darker sashing gave more depth to all of the rest of your prints. They all looked much darker. Very nice.
Anael...I've missed your blocks and chatter. What excitement in your family. How many grandchildren will you have? I hope the pregnancy.goes well without complications.
JanR...cute comment about Honchey and the debate although she came up with another reason which makes sense. Living out of a suitcase can cause "adventures". Beautiful fussy cutting and quilting. How is your new toy doing?
Jeanie...your blocks are beautiful. The horse looks like it could prance out of the square.
I've been typing on my iPad while scrolling through this thread on my laptop before I attached my pics. Now my Norton virus protection decided it needed to restart to install a fix. BTW, QuiltE, I haven't figured how to upload pictures from my iPad. I still like it.