View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 09:13 PM
Elisabrat

Labeelady and grandme26 I am so sorry to hear of your recent bouts of trouble. I sure hope they are behind you now and that you can have a smoother ride on into November.

The process I believe is A is lighter than B. C is darker than D. B should look ok next to C and EF are to match one of the pairs a/b or c/d. they are to make things pop so it seems one dark one light and bold. I have yet to decide on E and F just working on the first four. Judy said ok until week 5 so I am good for now for another.. two weeks come tomorrow. I think if you look at it that way its not so hard do part to start and see how your feeling about your e/f as your going ..unless you live in the woods like me you wont need more than a week to order something online. I love the choices however coming up. A couple small tweeks and really just keep those simple rules above in mind and you should be happy. No large prints just small or medium was the other rule. If your questioning is it a large print its a large print most likely and maybe find something a bit smaller so you wont lose the pattern/overall color when cut.

So until Judy is back guess we have to trust our own instincts. Lucky part is its only so many parts per week so if you hate what your doing, back to square 2 or 1 isnt that far back. Jeanie G love your signature.. I guess I have not made nearly enough quilts yet in my life. Phew!