Old 10-27-2012, 08:16 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]372656[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]372657[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]372658[/ATTACH] I finished my top today, but the lighting was not right when I took the pictures, so whoever gets it might want to take another picture to put here. All I have to do now is put the quilt together, and it will look prettier too when I do might quilting around it. I will try to get a picture of it then before I send it off, and see if it looks better then. I am a new quilter so I am still learning a lot on here, and having fun the whole time. I hope to get this off in the mail Monday, so we will see.
I think it looks great! And, I am sure in person it will look even greater, if that is possible...I love the gold thread, buttons and ribbon embellishment...
K
PS As another new quilter, I know my "quilty sisters" that are in my group at my lqs are always telling me I am too hard on myself..I can honestly say that after being in the group for 2 years, I see that I have been too critical...In my opinion, the reason I make quilts is just that, that they ARE hand-made...if they were all exactly perfect, then they may as well be store bought...