Old 10-31-2012, 08:24 PM
SheriR

When my kids were young and finished their Trick Or Treating they'd come home and pour all their candy in a huge pile and we take a picture of the goodies they'd received. Here are your goodies ladies, in one big pile!!!

It took me 30 mins to pour the "candy" into my bowls. But I had a good system and it only took... oh....about an hour to repackage and prepare it for distribution.

The third picture is all our candy packaged again and waiting for me to divide it. If you look closely you'll see some of the prizes I was sent as hostess. Some were still packaged with postage though. To each of you, I am truly grateful. I wish I had written each gift down so I could thank you individually. You were all to sweet with your talents and gifts, from MugRug or QuiltMagazine or PinCushion to fatquarters or extra "candy." You are all such awesome ladies and I hope you share "candy" with me again soon!

Tomorrow I will begin sorting and preparing to mail back to you. I believe I gave myself until the 15th to mail. This is my first time as a hostess and I was unsure how long it would take. I'll let you each know as my USPS takes over.

HUGS! Sheri
Attached Thumbnails candy1.jpg   candy2.jpg   candy3.jpg