Old 11-06-2012, 05:31 AM
buslady

Got my name. Pet lover. Janome owner. ALL these clues fit me. Maybe I lucked out and Lori's computer assigned ME to everyone.
By the way, I now have a dog. He is a rescue from the MIBassetrescue organization. He was in urgent need of a home, so we took a chance. OMG I will Never have a pupppy again. This old man is 11 years old. The most well behaved, lovable old man you would ever wqnt to meet. DH, who was apposed at first, has bonded with him, the cat and he get along GREAT. I realize we may not have him for long, but at least I know the last part of his life will not be spent in a kennel somewhere. I would recommend to Anyone, if you can, rescue and older dog. We could not be more pleased!!
I just cried when I heard about Krystyna. Imagine, trapped. It just ripped my heart out. I know there are other members of the board that are also in this situation. Please, someone, make us aware of who they are. My heart goes out to all. I wish we had started a new thread for all the info on storm victims. Reading through all the threads looking for threads of information is difficult when your personal time at the computer is limited. Now, if there is such a thread, I am sure someone will point me at it.