View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 04:55 PM
kensington

JABA, Opps... not to but in... but ... A regular, standard, double, full bed are all the same, they always have been. Twin is Single. Queen is queen. King is King or California King. Regular King, is same as Two Twins together. King is a bit longer or you can buy "long" for someone tall.

As to there only Tigger fabric, I would have said, "I have never made a single fabric quilt, I call that a coverlet" and let her reply to that. If she only wants one fabrice, she wants a solid piece of fabric quilted to a back. But, yes, I would want to be clear on that before touching it. We all have different tastes, but cutting fabric, and quilting it is different. HTH.

Being attentive to the details for your customers may lose you one or two here and there, but in the long run... you will gain some who will return year after year. I've had the same quilter for 20 years, I would not let anyone else touch my tops. I can send her 1 or 5 at a time and know they will be returned to me exactly as I envisioned them for the price we agreed on, which is always very fair, and in a timely manner. I met her 20 years ago at a craft show in a small booth. Some times she treats me like I am her child, but that is ok... she treats my quilts the same way. You can't bottle that!! HTH.

Last edited by kensington; 11-11-2012 at 05:00 PM.