View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:36 PM
marytoddliz

I am kicking myself! So mad.... ARG~ I was going about my business of my mystery quilt, mind you I was down in Orange County, working as a painter during the day and a quilter at night! (Have a sewing machine that likes to travel helps) So yesterday evening I was happily sewing my strips together and then measuring them up so nice to cut, When I had 12 strips and I saw where most of you had 8, I knew something was not right! Guess who has a bunch of 2.5 in diagonally cut strips! Now I am trying to figure out how much more fabric I need to fix my faux pas... Well luckily I only cut one set so I didn't mess up too much.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]376081[/ATTACH]
I am taking a break and working on this project later. I had to come home to meet with a customer tomorrow.Who wants me to possibly do her wedding! !!!!!! Like ALL the dresses~ and maybe a few other things! I know I said never again last May when I did my nieces, but it is really hard to say no to good money when it would help so much! But I am going to be realistic and only do it if I know I can with out getting too stressed!
Attached Thumbnails p1010003.jpg