View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Elisabrat

I love the pink black white combo how pretty is that! Marybeth can you make all my cats sweaters and party hats too there is a birthday coming up and they would prefer them out of moth hair not too thick, with diagonal fish patterns running down the sleeves. the hats with fishing lures and jewels lots of jewels. right away rushrush need them yesterday. no huh? pretty please? shoot. they all would look so good in those. they have been collecting moths for moons they are one of the favorites to play with around here that and praying mantis. I dont mind except for when they lose them. then its a problem. dont want one of those monster bugs landing on my shoulder, heart attack in the making. I am hungry guys, hows about something with oranges in it.. I am craving an orange and here is the only place i can have them. ok, a drink, fix me a drink with oranges in it. feeling lazy. tomorrow is veterans day unofficially as today was veterans day but thank you to any and all of you who served. I am very thankful for the gift you gave. And its an honor to sew with you even if its only virtual sewing. Marybeth there is a special thank you to you for your service as your so dear to me already.

someone come sew my strips lol ok fine this someone will get to them shortly. luck should have fabric here right about tues or wed so I can catch up before I am way too far behind. go go go.. slow down I want to catch up! Jaba I missed your photo showing know you made yours where are the pics?????