Old 11-12-2012, 08:30 AM
SharonAnne

If I forget anyone who is hurt or suffering, please forgive me. The prayers are there, even if the memory is lapsing. I have not been on the board recently due to family visiting. Have missed it.

Trisha - so sad to hear about the passing of your GD. My heart hurts for you.
Knitette - now I really can't wait to get to Great Britian - what a gorgeous photo, and such clean water!!
Jessie - happy to hear you are home from the hospital and feeling better.
Jaba - since I like teal (and pink and purple), I MUST be one of you SP's this month, right?

Happy to hear of all of Krystyna's blessings in the wake of her recent disaster. My DD finally has power back in NJ courtesy of some wonderful workers from Virginia who came up to help. But my DGK's will not be able to go back to school for weeks, it seems. Hopefully sooner than later. That certainly ruins my plans to visit during Spring break and spend a quality day with each of the 3 individually. They will not have that time off from school now as they will have already used up their "snow" days before snow even gets here.

I made another cowl this month for my SP. Hint - she indicated last month that she would like one, and I hope that she meant it, and was not just being polite with her comments. This time my yarn stash revealed a dusty rose color that was begging to be used. It will go good with grey, black, brown, cream, white, navy, and cranberry. I'm hoping SP has a coat of one of those colors. The color of the cowl qualifies as one of her favorites (although rose was not specifically stated as one). Cowl will be traveling only 1/2 the distance as last month when it winged its way to the east coast. Another clue is furbaby lives with her. Since I have today off, my plan is to make a Christmas ornament and get the box sent tomorrow or Wed.

Happy Monday, all. I'm bowing my head for all the fallen vets and for all those who are still currently serving - we owe them so much.