Old 11-13-2012, 01:59 PM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by J Miller View Post
Miriam,

Mine moves, sews and with the cams makes the patterns. But when the cam follower gets to the high parts of the cam the machine bogs down as if something is binding. And there appears to be way to much pressure on the cam follower. When I've used it there is always white debris on the end of the follower from the cams.

I've not had the time to really work with it. Way to many things getting pushed up to the top of the "to do" list.

Joe
Mine says Grandma Miller on the case... LOL - I haven't checked it yet...
I had therapeutic massage today again - it might be awhile - she spent an hour & broke up a lot of scar tissue in my shoulder - she says she didn't get all of it so I'll have to have that again. So no hauling around machines for a while. If I can get DH to move one where I need it to be or if he is around I might mess around with a couple. Maybe a Featherweight or a plastic wonder... snicker Oh and the massage lady asked me if I lift weights...

I also brought home a Rodney sewing machine - it is so cute... My camera fell out of my pocket at the park Sunday - don't despair too much, DD found it in the swing the next day but hasn't returned it yet - I promise I'll shoot a pic of Rodney. I did look at Rodney and love what I saw - looks like a boy machine to me - aptly named.

Oh and a Singer 306 with a manual - wow!

Last edited by miriam; 11-13-2012 at 02:09 PM.