View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:18 AM
QuilterMomma

No you are not, if you don't ship all the time, then you don't know the ins and outs. I generally ship Flat Rate Priority Mail. Praise God I have not had any issues with it and delivery confirmation is included. Is cheaper if you set up an account online with the USPS.Com and print your labels which can be on paper if needed but would be sure is protected if using ink jet so no damage to ink on paper. You can also get the boxes, bubble bags, and any other supply for free, you just have to order it. This is what I do at the office since I do not get out to the post office at all. Plus is cheaper by nickels and dimes if you use the internet vs going into the post office. Yes, we want our local postal offices open, but we can save some money by getting postage online then deliver to post office or you can schedule a pick up if needed when you get your shipping labels ordered online. It works for me since the post office is three miles all directions from our office and I can't leave during the day most times.
I think it will be cheapest to do it this way and the bubble envelopes from the post office are real sturdy and water proof, best of all free.